I'm writing this a couple of hours before I board my first ever flight.
Medyo natatakot at kinakabahan ako. Sabi ni Amorsolo, "Titimbangin ka nila. Kasi kelangan nila malaman kung kakayanin ka ng airplane."
"How stupid do you think I am?" I asked him.
Honestly, scared talaga ako sa flight. Paano pag bumagsak ang plane? Sino ang mag-aalaga sa mga libro ko? Paano ko mapapanood ang finals night ng Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2? Sino ang gagastos ng thirteenth month pay ko???
All these questions led me to think, Shit, I don't have a final will and testament.
If ever something does happen to me, knock on wood, kindly take note of the following:
1) I hereby bequeath all my books to Amorsolo, Julienne, and Gian. Bahala na kayo maghati-hati.
2) All my clothes shall be donated to charity. Hopefully, may matabang kid na makakagamit ng mga over-sized shirts and jeans ko. Kung wala, eh di gawin nilang table cloth or sofa covering. Kahit carpet puwede. Anlaki nila eh.
3) What's left of my money may also be donated to charity. I'm sure malaking tulong ang maibibigay ng P30.00 na nasa savings account ko. Tatlong Lucky Me Pancit Canton rin yun!
4) All my private journals and diaries may be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Punung-puno siya ng juicy tidbits na I'm sure the most chismosa of people would adore to read.
and last but not least,
5) My DVD collection will be divided among Carl, Cerda, and Megario. However, the porn and hentai collection will be burned and its ashes sprinkled on my grave...
Happy Halloween, everyone...