Hello and welcome to my 1st year anniversary entry!
Dahil sa isang taon din tayong nagsama-sama dito si isinumpang blog na ito, I have decided to offer you, my dearest readers, a treat! For the past couple of weeks, I have been interviewing several people on the floor (boy, girl, bakla, tomboy, janitors, guards, manong food provider, etc.) and asking them who they think are the... ehem... top ten most good-looking guys on the floor. Now, I set a few reminders for my interviewees. Kelangan ang pipiliin nila ay:
a) currently an employee of PS,
b) same account, and
c) dapat willing malagay sa blog na ito.
So, without further ado, I present to you, Callboi's Top Ten!!!
10) Our number ten candidate is known on the floor simply as "Capco", his last name. I've always said that he kinda looks like Robin Padilla.
I am not exactly sure if Capco is single, pero kiber naman ako dyan kasi straight siya kaya he's out of our market, mga badets.
Here he is with one of his fans, fatlilgurl.
He definitely has that bad boy image going for him, and his quiet demeanor most indubitably adds to his market value (according sa mga female agents sa floor, anyway).
09) Our number nine candidate is known as Chris. To be honest, I barely know this guy; pero siyempre, napapansin ko siya sa floor. Hindi dahil sa type ko siya or anything (at hindi rin ako defensive ha!) pero dahil minsan ko siyang nakasamang mag-inuman and I guess medyo mahiyain siya kasi he barely spoke a word back then.
But apparently, mabenta ang lolo mo, specially sa Sales Department ng account namin. Andaming bumoto sa kaniya eh. For a straight guy, he's pretty popular.
I guess his mestizo looks and soulful singing voice doesn't hurt his chances at being an eligible bachelor.
08) Boy-next-door Andre is our eighth candidate. For a straight guy, this boy sure is fashionable. And believe me, we all know he's straight coz we know his girlfriend, who also works in the same account.
An anime lover and an excellent Subject Matter Expert, Andre is "cuteness made flesh", according to his fellow teammate.
07) Marlon, my co-trainer, was consistently chosen by his peers.
Although nahirapan akong kunan siya ng picture dahil napakahiyain ng lolo mo, eventually, kinuha niya rin ang camphone sa akin at siya na ang nag-take charge sa kaniyang pictorial.
It was rumored na kaya nandito sa list na ito si Marlon ay dahil I "krass" him daw. That is not true. Ang kaibigan niyang si Borj ang crush ko.
06) This is Eric, a Sales supervisor, and in fairness, bagay siya talaga sa Sales kasi napakabenta ng lolo mo. The picture says it all, don't you think? Ito lang ang pic niya na nakuha ko online. Kung gusto niyo pa, humingi kayo sa kaniya. AM shift siya. GY ako kaya wag kayong tumingin sa akin.
Pero ang cute niya talaga noh?
05) Friend ko ito, si Aris. A relative newbie on the floor, this guy was immediately assigned to be a trainer due to his undoubtedly exceptional skills.
Alam niyo ba, andaming nangarir dito kay Aris. Andaming nanligaw at nagpacute sa kaniya. But this boy never wears his heart on his sleeve, he's been astoundingly quiet about his... ummm... lovelife, or lack thereof.
04) This is Sir EJ, as he is fondly called by all agents on the floor, is probably one of the most approachable supervisors on the floor, not to mention one of the most makisig.
This simple picture above does not do him justice. Believe me, this guy has one of the best pair of pecs I have ever seen. Parang... parang... parang antibay niya. Ahihihi. Kaya lang straight siya eh. Shets. Shets talaga.
03) My so-called Prince Chubby. My Mon. Este, Mon lang pala. Although lagi akong nalilink dito kay Mon, I want to tell everyone na walang katotohanan ang mga tsismis.
Here's a pic of Mon with some girl. She looks kinda familiar. Hmp, mang-aagaw siya basta.
Alam niyo ba, flawless ang skin nitong si Mon eh. Parang gatas na condensed lang. Parang cotton made flesh. Parang crush ko yata si Mon. Pero hindi. Over na ako. That was years ago. I must let go. I must... Goddamnit.
02) Our number two candidate is our resident hunky-and-silent manager, Andro.
If still waters run deep, then this guy is an abyss.
I'm sure the reason why a lot of people chose him is because of his silent disposition and I guess, dahil sobrang straight talaga ng lolo mo. Alam mo naman dito sa floor natin, uhaw ang mga tao sa tunay na straight.
According to my interviewees, Andro has that coolness factor that we've all strived to achieve since high school. How does he do it? Nobody knows. Pero wala tayong magagawa. Astig siya eh.
And the person who tops our list...
1) Steven a.k.a. Cowboy.
An Operations Manager who supervises his account at night...
And runs marathons during the day.
A self-confessed outdoorsman, this guy has travelled all over the world (or maybe baka sa Asia lang, I forgot the details of his trip eh) during his vacation days.
Why is he number one?
Oh ano? Buhay ka pa?